How to Resolve Outlook Error Code 0x800ccc0b – Simple Working Guide
Are you receiving’ reported error (0x800ccc0b) ‘unknown error 0x800ccc0b’ Outlook 2010, 2016, 2013 and others? Then read the write-up that will help to fix Outlook error code 0x800ccc0b issue with simple steps.
MS Outlook is the proficient mail app for mailing services. Moreover, sometimes users face a particular error in Outlook, which rises occasionally when accessing Outlook. This issue is not a standard error but does lots of corruption when it is in available place.
Not to reveal about the error but that is associated with SMP and indicated with the error code 0x800ccc0b. On other side, many causes are available that could result in ‘unknown error 0x800ccc0b’.
Reasons of MS Outlook Error 0x800ccc0b
‘Unknown error 0x800ccc0b’ of Outlook rises as an outcome of the mentioned causes, some of them are given below –
- When mail client not properly configured.
- ISP error with the DNS server.
- Files damaged & removed by mistake.
- Unseemly installation of MS Outlook.
- Frequent & recurring virus attack on your system.
- Unauthorized place on port 25 by user ISP.
- Corrupted SMTP with error on one of your servers.
If users notice the availability of any issue, which provided above, then it may the cause of the error. Therefore, now you should be applied suitable measures.
Resolve Outlook Error Code 0x800ccc0b Issue
Basically, two types of techniques can be applied for the challenge. Anyone can work finely for you and saves your stress and works simple & quickly. Provided troubleshooting ways involve fixing the issue manually by varying of your MS Office account settings. Follow provided solutions –
Method 1 – Restart the Computer
It should be the primary approach, which you make. Shutdown your system and restart the computer. After that, go for next proceeding.
Method 2 – Configure Server
Now you should try configuring the Outlook with “SMTP – Server required authentication” if SMTP doesn’t connect, then follow below simple steps –
- First, go to File Menu, after that navigate to Account Settings function.
- As your account section appears, hit on the mail menu & double click on the mail address, which is the experiencing error.
- A popup will be opened there, click on the menu which shows more options.
- Now go with Outgoing Server tab for the submission of credentials.
- Hit on my Outgoing Server requires authentication process.
- Follow the commands provided & fill your username & password. As you provide it, configuration with SMTP Server will become successful, and show the way to deal with the ports.
Solution 3: Try Port Number 26
One more thing, which adds up to fix the error, is changing the Port number. It is important to the fact that some ISPs are blocking Port 25 to maintain their apps from multiple cyber-attacks& spamming.
Method 5 – Disable your Antivirus
Intentionally take note of the advantages of antivirus, not disregarding the menace, it may become when working on other things. It would be better to temporarily turn off entire antivirus firewall systems.
Alternative Method #1
The above-mentioned steps can assist to fix the error. However, if it fails then you can try these steps –
- On the section of displayed port, replace number with 465 for SMTP.
- For POP3, replace port number with 995; it is compatible with Windows 7 and entire other above updates.
- At first, ensure that you successfully provide a temporary barricade on antivirus app.
Alternative Method #2
Probably trying to add up to source of the issue, still have Outlook error? Then follow the given steps –
- Open run app, simple click on Windows icon and press R key.
- Then type “sfc/scannow/command” in the offered space click on the Enter key.
- After that initiate Run app again
- Now type “cleanmgr.exe” & click on Enter key.
- Follow the commence disk cleaning process.
- Afterward, click on Mail >> Show profiles >> Properties >> Data Files then provide file name which you want to scan & click on Start button.
- Granted that you have done as said, make sure that your ID (user account details) are accurate.
- Open MS Outlook afterward & check if the error continues
Corruption of System files and data may be liable for Outlook error 0x800ccc0b. If the above-mentioned steps fail, then you can also try PST Recovery software that can fix the Outlook error code 0x800ccc0b issue exactly. By using the software, you can fix all Outlook PST files corruption issue and save your data of Outlook with all details. It can recover mailbox data of Outlook (PST) in multiple file formats& Office 365 directly.
At last, several errors are skilled while using MS Outlook, especially the Outlook 0x800ccc0b error. For resolving all PST files corruption issue, you can utilize the Outlook repair tool of CubexSoft that can simply & flawlessly recover all deleted Outlook files and create corrupted PST files in new PST and other options.