Easy Technique to Import, Convert MBOX to Zimbra TGZ Mailbox
In worldwide, a number of corporate and non-corporative users are looking a reasonable solution to import MBOX to Zimbra desktop email client. In this blog post, users will read the step-by-step process to export MBOX mailbox to Zimbra TGZ file format. And TGZ format is well-supportable by all Zimbra editions including Zimbra Collaboration Suite (ZCS), Zimbra Desktop, Zimbra Web Client (ZWC), etc.
An Expert’s Suggested Software to Import MBOX to Zimbra Desktop
We recommend MBOX Migration software, which provides only a few steps to convert MBOX files to Zimbra TGZ mailbox format, so it also is known as MBOX to Zimbra Migration Tool. TransferMyMails for MBOX comes with advanced functionality that is capable to move all types of MBOX files into TGZ file format. This program is a correct solution for resolving the given types of queries.
- How to convert MBOX to Zimbra Server account?
- How to migrate MBOX files to Zimbra TGZ in a bulk mode?
- How can I import MBOX file to Zimbra Web Client?
How to Achieve MBOX to Zimbra Mailbox Migration?
At first, download and install MBOX to Zimbra Migration Tool on Windows-based computer and after that follow step-by-step guide for achieving the export MBOX mailbox to TGZ task:
Step 1. Start MBOX to Zimbra software and go to the “Select Files” button for uploading MBOX files for migration.
Step 2. Now, choose one option from “Select File(s)” or “Select Folders” to import .mbox files or folder having MBOX files. And then, press on “Next” button to continue.
Step 3. Now, select the MBOX email and see the preview in the software preview window. After that hit on the “Export” to proceed next.
Step 4. Choose Zimbra TGZ as saving file format, and also choose Zimbra saving options such as apply filters, file naming options, and destination path to perfectly import MBOX to Zimbra desktop mailbox.
Step 5. After that, press on the “Export” button to start the migration of MBOX to TGZ file format and view the live migration progress during the process.
Step 6. Once the process accomplishes, a message will show i.e. Conversion is done. Hit on the “Ok” button to finish the process.
- It comes with the different types of like Zimbra Desktop, Zimbra Web Client and Zimbra Server, etc.
- The Zimbra comes with Emails, Calendars, Contacts, Briefcase, Task, Distribution Lists, Attachments, etc. that is the need for business users.
- Professional edition of Zimbra comes with LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol), and Microsoft Active Directory facility.
- It comes with different types of licenses along with open source license so that users can get it free of cost.
- The Zimbra provides the ability to archive emails, briefcase, calendars, and contacts, etc. to TGZ file format which is most advantageous for users.
Features of MBOX to Zimbra Migration Tool:
- It provides dual options – Select File(s) and Select Folder to add MBOX files for migration into TGZ file format.
- Specified conversion of MBOX files to Zimbra is also possible with the Apply Filters option.
- Supportable for bulk MBOX mailbox migration to Zimbra desktop as well as single MBOX to TGZ mailbox migration.
- Gives an option to choose the destination path as per your choice for saving the resultant files.
- It offers the “Save Report” option to save the complete MBOX to Zimbra migration report in a CSV file.
- It is able to run on all Windows Operating Systems including latest Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
- Preview facility available to view selected MBOX mail before initiating the actual migration step.
- It gives an advance “Search” option to automatic find MBOX files on the system drive or external drive to upload MBOX files into the program for MBOX to TGZ migration.
Before recommending the software, our software team checked and tested it again and again with the large sized files and each time they get 100% success result without losing any single bit of details. Now, we can proudly suggest it to import MBOX to Zimbra TGZ format, the migration tool comes with a free demo edition so that users can test it before investing money. After testing the software working, users can buy the license keys to convert unlimited MBOX files to Zimbra desktop in a single time process.