Save MBOX Emails in Lotus Notes with MBOX to NSF Migration Tool
Get the most effective and reliable solution for the query of “how to migrate MBOX to Lotus Notes?” By using MBOX to NSF Migration Tool, users can export batch MBOX emails in IBM Notes with attachments. Overall, it is a quick, simple and proficient migration program for users who are looking for the best solution to import MBOX emails to IBM Lotus Notes.
General Introduction about MBOX and NSF
As MBOX and NSF both are dissimilar file formats and supported by different email platforms. Before proceeding to continue, let s know a little bit information about both the file formats. MBOX is commonly known as a mailbox that keeps the collection of email messages into one file. The MBOX file is a popular file which is supported by various email applications such as Apple Mail, Entourage, Eudora, Opera Mail, SeaMonkey, Thunderbird, The Bat!, etc. Whereas, NSF is the file format of the most common email application i.e. IBM Lotus Notes. It is the most secured email application that is thoroughly used by the organizations to save complete email data safely.
How to Migrate MBOX to NSF for IBM Lotus Notes? – Complete Guide
However, when it is necessary to import MBOX to NSF format to move mailbox data to Lotus Notes without misplacing any details, then opt MBOX Migration to NSF Tool. It is an error-free utility for users to retrieve the MBOX mailbox data into Lotus Notes NSF file format within a few minutes. To export MBOX to Lotus Notes, users need to follow the below-described steps:
Download and Install MBOX to NSF Migration Tool on your desktop.
Step 1. Open the program and click on the Select Files button.
Step 2. Choose any one option between Select Folder and Select File(s) and add MBOX emails for migration. Then, click on Next to proceed further.
Step 3. Select MBOX email and get the preview of the selected mail before migration from MBOX to NSF. After that, click on Export to continue.
Step 4. Now, choose NSF as saving file format to export MBOX email in Lotus Notes/IBM Notes. And also select NSF saving options such as Apply Filters (Import particular emails from MBOX to Lotus Notes), Split NSF files (Split large NSF files in MB or GB), select saving path (choose the location for saving the converted files by clicking on Browse option).
Step 5. Hit on Export to start the MBOX to NSF migration process. Now, you can see the live progress with the green status bar.
Step 6. When the process completes, a message will open i.e. Conversion is done. Then, press on Ok to achieve the process.
Facilities Offered by MBOX to NSF Migration Tool
- The program allows the user to batch import MBOX to Lotus Notes NSF format in a single process with attachments.
- It will give a 100% precise migration result without losing any single bit of detail.
- Easy and trust-worthy to use tool permits novice user to migrate MBOX files to NSF file format in few minutes without requiring any technical knowledge.
- Lotus Notes installation is necessary for exporting MBOX emails in IBM Notes NSF format.
- Precisely move MBOX to NSF to export mailbox data to any edition of the Lotus Notes. It supports all the editions of IBM Notes that is Lotus Notes 9.0 and earlier versions.
- You can save your resultant NSF files at their desired saving location by preserving the whole data integrity and folder structure.
- Provide Search option to find out the MBOX files on the system local drive or any external drive to add MBOX files into the software for migration into NSF format.
Migration plays an important role that helps to switch the email platform from one to another. In this blog, we have tried to provide the best and proficient solution to solve the query of how to import MBOX to Lotus Notes. By reading this blog, users can easily learn the entire process and successfully migrate MBOX files in NSF file format without any error. If you want to test the working functionality of this MBOX to NSF Migration, then first you can use its download edition that allows migrating 20 emails from each MBOX mailbox to NSF format with attachments. If you want to achieve batch migration of MBOX files to IBM Notes, then go with the license key of the tool.